[Targeted Offer] eBay $15 off When You Spend $50 or $25 off When You Spend $75 or More with APP
Last edited 24/06/2016 - 15:05 by 2 other users
Moved to Forum: Original Link
Mod: Targeted offer, check your eBay account (bottom of My eBay account summary) to see if you have received an offer (some received $25 off $75 spend, $15 off $50 spend or no offer at all). Users with inactive/low activity accounts are probably more likely to receive an offer. Reported offers from those that received them include:
- $25 off $75 spend voucher: APPY25
- $15 off $50 spend voucher: APPY15
(some users also reported receiving a 5% offer, with no code required)
NOTE IT STATES PAYMENT BY PAYPAL TOO.
Refer to Terms & Conditions below:
EBAY … $25 off when you spend $75 or more via App
Terms & Conditions
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- .This offer commences at 10.00 (AEST) on 24 June 2016 and ends at 23.59 (AEST) on 30 June 2016 (“Offer Period”)
- The offer entitles you to $25 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $75 or more in one transaction via eBay Mobile Application (“eBay App”) during the Offer Period, for up to 1 transaction.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- The offer is only valid for purchases made via the eBay App. The eBay App is available for the following operating systems:
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Windows Mobile
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code APPY25 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- The redemption code is linked to your eBay User ID. The transaction must be completed with the eBay User ID specified in the invitation email in order to redeem this offer.
- The $25 discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
- A minimum spend of $75 per transaction applies.
- Limit 1 transaction per person during the Offer Period.
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if eBay believes that:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon, voucher or redemption code.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.