I am trying out a new marketplace in Australia called volstreet.com as a seller. VolStreet is a collaborative market place which offers dynamic pricing for a product based on the volume committed by different users before the promotion end time.
What is the Offer:
- Google Chrome cast 2 available for upto $44 (please see below). It is available for Pick up from Melbourne, or can be shipped for FREE.
How does this discount work?
- If total sales are between 1-5 , then the discount is 10% ($49.5)
- If total sales are between 6-10 , then the discount is 15% ($46.75)
- If total sales are between 11-15 , then the discount is 20% ($44)
How to buy?
- If you are interested , you can commit to buy by logging in. Money will not be deducted from your account until the promotion ends.
- When the promotion ends, Final discount is determined based on the total no.of units committed by everyone and charged accordingly
- If you change your mind, you can cancel it before the promotion end time.
How will it be delivered?
- You can either choose to pick up (Melbourne) or choose a delivery address to ship the product when you commit the purchase.