Recently posted related deals
I got an email $500 off LG 55" UHD Smart TV + 15% off Computers & Stacks More!
I'd like to hear comments on the TV before I make the plunge
If you are an agl customer you could get an additional 5% off on top via giftcards.
Lumo have 7.5%.
Can you attach a swivel base to these things?
Go to Hornsby JB HIFi and bargain over there you will get it for $1520.
$1488 at The Good Guys? https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/lg-55-inches139cm-uhd-led-lcd...
JB were able to beat GG for $1479
$1495 at Harvey Norman + you get a $100 EFTPOS card? http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lg-55-uj654t-4k-ultra-hd-led-...
Thanks OP for bringing this model to my attention. I'm looking for a TV!
ebay Good Guys
$1413.60 with c5oz c&c
(and cashrewards to make it about $1394)
Thanks @redfoxau just bought it from the GG
After doing some research, I'm staying away from LG's lower end "4K" screens.
They use RGBW panels which some may argue only give you 75% resolution since the other 25% is taken up by the white part of the pixel.
I had a TV on reserve and everything at HN until I started to read about RGBW…