Recently purchased a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air and was looking for a power bank capable of charging it on the go. Found this product on Gear Best currently 32% off under a 'Flash Sale' (~AUD$65.77 current VISA exchange rate). It can be used to charge most USB-C powered laptops and other devices such as the Nintendo Switch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UB4eMAeWi0).
This is a Power Delivery (PD) specified power bank able to output via USB-C voltages between 5-20V at a maximum of 40W. It also has dual USB-A ports that can output 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A at a maximum of 18W. It also conveniently operates as a USB hub if your laptop only has a single USB port.
The market for these types of power banks is still quite small and there isn't much to compare it to. Razer offers a similar product for US $149.99 before delivery (https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-accessories/razer-power-ban...)
Package Contents: 1 x Power Bank, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Chinese Manual
Gear Best description:
Original Xiaomi ZMI power bank, 20000mAh super capacity, built-in bi-directional quick charge smart chip, three USB output ports, is a great company in your trip. You can easily hold the power bank because of round edge design.
● Original Xiaomi ZMI 20000mAh super large capacity portable power bank
● Bi-directional quick charge, saves more time
● High-density lithium polymer battery pack, safe and reliable
● LED indicator lights to show you the power status
● Support charging three devices simultaneously
● Built-in multiple protections
● Round edges design, comfortable to hold