Delhi from $618 Flying Singapore Airlines (Mar-Nov). PER- $618, SYD- $636, MEL- $691, BNE- $716, ADL- $766, CBR- $820
Last edited 09/01/2018 - 10:18
Bargain flights to New Delhi from $618 return flying Singapore Airlines
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Departure Dates: 1 March to 19 June 2018, 28 July to 18 September 2018, 13 October to 27 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 18 January 2018
One Stop Flights via Singapore (return):
- Perth – $618
- Sydney – $636
- Melbourne – $691
- Brisbane – $716
- Adelaide – $766
- Canberra – $820
KrisFlyer (Star Alliance) or Velocity Frequent Flyer.
This fare books itself in “K” class and earns 10% of mileage flown.
With Velocity, a round-trip from Sydney round-trip earns 1297 points and 100 status credits.
Interesting Facts about Delhi:
- The best time to visit Delhi is from October to March when the weather is at its best. Though has it has been pointed out in the comments below, the air quality might not be ideal
- For Australian passport holders, a visa is required to visit India (maximum stay of 60 days).
- Try the Aloo Tiki which is a snack made out of boiled potatoes, onions and various curry spices.
- Hosts an International Toilet museum dedicated to the history of sanitation and toilets
- Top 3 places to see –
• Red Fort – Delhi’s most famous monument, stands as a reminder of the Mughal emperors who ruled India.
• Jama Masjid – India’s the largest mosque in India took 13 years to build. Its courtyard can hold an incredible 25,000 devotees.
• Humayun’s Tomb – The inspiration for the Taj Mahal’s creation. Built in 1570, it houses the body of the second Mughal emperor, Humayun.
Visit www.flightfinderau.com for more cheap deals and feel free to drop me a line if you have anywhere to go or just need advice. Always happy to assist. Check out my reviews!