expired [NSW] Free TAFE Education for Small Businesses (ABN Required), e.g. Save $5,910 for Certificate IV in New Small Business
The most common challenges faced by the small and entrepreneurial business community are digital awareness, financial literacy, taxation, and access to capital. The NSW Government has partnered with TAFE NSW to deliver the Skills for Business initiative, through which you can get fully-subsidised skills training. This will help enable your business to be better prepared for the digital future, will help you become even more competitive and will ultimately create more jobs for the people of NSW. All Skills for Business training is offered online via TAFE Digital.
To access Skills for Business training, you must:
- be a full-time employee or owner of a registered business in NSW, or a business trading in NSW;
- be no longer at school;
- be living or working in NSW; and
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand citizen; and have fewer than 200 employees. Priority will be given to businesses with fewer than 19 employees.
You can choose to complete:
- Financial and Digital literacy skills for small business;
- Certificate IV in New Small Business; and
- 'Business Bytes' tutorials.