expired QANTAS. San Francisco from Melbourne-$884, Sydney-$928, Brisbane-$931, Adelaide-$995, Perth-$1001, Canberra-$1069 via IWTF
Last edited 27/07/2018 - 01:45 by 1 other user
Destinations: San Francisco
Valid Departure Dates: 27 August to 29 November 2018, 30 January to 27 March 2019 and 24 April to 30 June 2019
Deal Expiry: Till 31 July 2018
Why Book This Flight:
- Non stop flights from Sydney & Melbourne with 1 convenient stop from elsewhere (via Sydney/Melbourne).
- All flights between Sydney and San Francisco are operated with B747-400 aircraft, while flights between Melbourne and San Francisco is operated by B787-900 aircraft.
- On the Qantas B747-400 the seat pitch is 31 inches and a seat width of 17.5 inches. While on the B787-900 the seat pitch is longer at 32 inches and the seat width is narrower at 17.2 inches.
- Checked-in baggage allowance is 2 bags at 23kg each.
- Qantas is rated as a 4-star airline according to Skytrax.
Qantas Frequent Flyer (Oneworld).
This fare books itself in “Discount Economy” class and for a round-trip from Sydney to San Francisco earns 9000 points and 90 status credits.
For more cheap deals visit www.flightfinderau.com and feel free to drop me a line if you are looking for cheap flights or just need advice.