Which 3 Companies Have You Learned to Hate? Mine are 1=Jetstar; 2=Telstra; 3=BankSA
Last edited 08/08/2018 - 15:03 by 1 other user
I now hate dealing with Jetstar more than Telstra and BankSA.
JetStar - Why I've learned to hate Jetstar #1
I tried to make a booking on JetStar's website and got multiple errors leading me to call Jetstar to book a flight. Even though they eventually acknowledged the website error was not my browser, they then hit me up for a phone booking fee, got the booking wrong, charged me more that quoted on the phone, and cant send me a receipt/itinerary. Took 5 calls (so far) and I've spent longer booking the flights than we will be on the flights.
Long version - TLDR
- call centre people have no authority to fix problems and wont let you talk to a supervisor
- phone call back system doesnt work (press 1 nothing happens)
- Jetstar charge extra to have an infant on your lap
- website gives lots of errors
- cant connect call centre flight bookings to your Jetstar account
- complaint email is hidden
- cant get a copy of our itinerary - each time they say just wait 24 hours and nothing happens
- my friend had a Jetstar flight cancelled last week and instead of refunding they tried to pass him off with a conditional voucher. After a formal complaint they eventually got the correct refund but now also hates Jetstar.
PS Jetstar complaints email is …. email@example.com
Telstra #2 - self explanatory - always a hassle - bill often wrong, call centre a joke.
BankSA #3 - they couldn't organise to increase our credit card limit online or over the phone, or paperless statements (for an OS trip). I had to go into a branch twice (for a paper form they wanted me to fax back?!?). In the end it was easier to get a new credit card from another bank, so I did !
Which Top 3 Companies Have You Learned to Hate Dealing With ???