I’m just sharing an exclusive offer for the American Express Velocity Platinum Card, which offers 70,000 bonus Velocity Points rather than the 50,000 offered if you apply elsewhere.
This offer is only available to eligible applicants who apply through finder via: https://www.finder.com.au/american-express-velocity-platinum... by 17 September 2018.
Card Features & Info
- 70,000 bonus Velocity Points when you spend $3,000 on the card in the first 3 months. Points will be transferred to your account 8 - 10 weeks after the minimum spend is met.
- Annual fee of $375
- 1x complimentary domestic, economy class Virgin Australia flight between selected cities each year
- 2x complimentary Virgin Australia lounge access passes each year, which you can use at selected domestic airports
- Earn 100 Velocity Status Credits when you spend a minimum of $50,000 on eligible purchases in a membership year
- Complimentary travel insurance when you use your card to pay for eligible travel
- Earns 1.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent (using this card to spend with government bodies will earn 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent)
- Earns an extra 1 Velocity Point per $1 for spending with Virgin Australia
- No points cap
- Interest rate of 20.74% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- Up to four supplementary cards with no additional annual fees
- Must have an annual income of $65,000 or above
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must not have a history of bad debts or defaults
- This offer is available for new customers and those with bank-issued American Express companion cards e.g ANZ, CBA, Westpac or NAB
- It’s not available for those currently holding an American Express-issued card or those who have held one in the last 18 months