TP-Link HS100 Smart Plug $23.95 @ Bunnings (Price Beat $22.75 @ Officeworks)
EDIT: If you don't live near a Bunnings/Officeworks, or nearby ones don't have stock, check out the JB Hi-Fi $24 deal (using Click and Collect) or the Amazon $24 deal (with Prime or with free delivery when ordering at least $49 worth of eligible items).
The Bunnings price is not as good as the now limited stock Bing Lee $29 deal which with the current 20% off store wide code (ending Mon 10 June) comes out at $23.20, but only if you are lucky enough to take advantage of the free in-store pickup.
With Officeworks' 5% price beat, the price drops to $22.75, the best currently available.
- Officeworks Morley, WA: 3 units @ 17:00 Sat 8 June (OP)
- Bunnings Bayswater, WA: 3+ units @ 17:00 Sun 9 June (OP)
Note that this is the model without Energy Monitoring. You need the HS110 for that.
Downloads (available from the support page):
- Product Overview Datasheet (mirrored here)
- Quick Installation Guide (mirrored here)
- User Guide (mirrored here)
- Size (H x W x D): 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm
- Weight: 131.8g
- Power button (to manually turn output on/off - includes embedded power and Wi-Fi indicator LEDs)
- Settings button (to connect device to the app, or to factory reset it)
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher, iOS
8 99.3 or higher (App Store now says 9.3)
- Operating Temperature: 0-40ºC
- Operating Humidity: 5-90%RH, non-condensing
- Hardware Version: V2
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- Input voltage: 220-240VAC
- Output voltage: 220-240VAC
- Maximum Load: 10A
- Maximum Power:
3.68KW2.4kW (see this comment and the official Product Overview Datasheet) (mirrored here)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
So no 4-7 working days delay for pick ups and no 7-14 working days delivery time ↩