[NSW] $16,990 for 5kWp Solar and 10kWh Battery @ sonnenFlat (Hills District and Norwest Only) Via Natural Solar
Last edited 19/06/2019 - 14:54 by 1 other user
I don't work for natural solar and I am kind of curious to see what the community thinks of this deal
HOW THE HILLS DISTRICT BATTERY SCHEME WORKS:
- Australians can visit www.naturalsolar.com.au to confirm their eligibility for the scheme
- Customers will need to enter their details and submit an enquiry
- Natural Solar will determine eligibility and confirm product requirements
- A full 10% deposit will be required at the time of booking confirmation
- This will reduce prices from $21,490 to just $16,990 for 5kWp solar and 10kWh battery inclusive of a $1,000 discount for residents who sign up to sonnenflat.
- sonnenflat customers who purchase through the scheme will also be eligible to access exclusive monthly energy plans.
- $1,000 sonnenflat cashback is only eligible to customers who are eligible and sign up for sonnenflat within the required timeframe. A voucher will be provided from sonnen which will need to be provided to Natural Solar.
- On top of the purchaser savings residents who are eligible will also be able to take advantage of RateSetters interest offer of 3.99% for a period of up to 60 months.
- Residents will also be able to retrofit their battery to an existing solar solution.