[NSW] AmEx Statement Credit: 30%/40% off Transport for NSW, up to $15/$20 Credit
Last edited 03/11/2019 - 11:19 by 2 other users
It's back, and with buses included this time, plus you get all the benefits! That's right, 30% off off-peak train trips! Assuming it works properly, that is (I've been charged full price when it was supposed to be half price once) …
Edit: You may even be lucky enough to receive the 40% off offer, which increases your credit limit to $20!
Most likely targeted as unlike the last Transport for NSW offer, my DJs Amex cards are eligible, but not my Velocity Escape cards, which were eligible last time.
Save offer to eligible Card and pay your fare by tapping your Card or Device on public transport on the the Opal network, when you travel by 15/11/2019 to receive 30% credit each time. Limited to 12,000 Cards and $15 per Card. Exclusions apply
- You can use your Card, or a mobile wallet enabled device (“Device”), to make contactless payments on public transport on the Opal network. Contactless payments cannot be made on transport that accepts OpalPay.
- To use your Device for payment, prior to travelling you must load the Card to which the offer is saved to one of the following mobile wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- You must tap your Card or Device on an Opal reader at the beginning and end of each trip, and both taps must be made using the same Card or Device. If using a Device, you must use a Device which has been loaded with the Card to which the offer is saved. Failure to tap your Card or Device on an Opal reader at the end of a trip will incur a default fare, except when travelling on Sydney Ferries route F1.
- If your Card or Device is not accepted for payment by the Opal reader you must tap on using another payment method (including, but not limited to, an Opal card or an Opal single trip ticket) in order to travel. Any such trips will not be eligible for the offer.
- You will receive the same benefits of an Adult Opal card and pay an Adult fare when you tap on and tap off consistently with the same Card or Device. If using a Device, you must use the same Card on the same Device.
- Offer is limited to a maximum of $15 credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved by tapping your Card or Device on an Opal reader on public transport on the Opal network.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.