Was looking for a headphone stand after purchasing a new pair (Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm, if you're interested) on Saturday and came across this deal from StoreDJ. Original price $69, reduced to $29.
The HeadsUp Base Stand is a high-gloss headphone stand that gives your headphones a smart place to hangout - while keeping them at reach whenever you need them. There's a cable rest and even an optional phone holder too. The HeadsUp Base Stand is the ideal place to both display and safely hold a wide range of headphones including, but not limited to; AKG, Audio-Technica, Beats, Beyerdynamic, Bose, Creative, Grado, Monster, Sennheiser and many more. The stand is also available in both a gloss white and gloss red finish.
Love your headphones? Show them!
Note: Product is stand only, and does not include smartphone or headphones.
- Stylish high-gloss headphone stand with cable management
- Keeps headphones to hand by your bed, on your desk, wherever you need them
- Your headphone cable stays tidy and tangle-free
- Comes with free cradle - keep your phone or music player handy
- Detachable cradle easy to clip on or off
- Suits a range of headphones including AKG, Beats, Monster, Sennheiser and many more
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
EDIT - link to white headphone stand here: https://www.storedj.com.au/headsup-base-stand-high-gloss-hea...