[Registrations Closed] AmEx Offer - Spend $100 and Get $20 at Amazon.com.au
Last edited 27/11/2019 - 09:24 by 1 other user
Probably targeted - Got it on my Platinum Edge primary account, not on the supplementary cards
Spend $100 or more, in one or more transactions, online or in-app at Amazon.com.au by 15/12/2019 to receive one $20 credit. Limited to the first 25,000 Cards to save the offer. Exclusions apply.
(Sorry for the formatting issue, posting it from mobile)
- Excludes payments for Amazon Prime membership.
- Excludes pre-order items where the release date is after 15/12/2019.
-Offer is limited to one credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, online at Amazon.com.au or in-app via the Amazon.com.au app. Offer valid on the Australian website or app only.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.