Recently posted related deals
Have been using one since it came out, great mouse! Have owned the previous 2S version as well. Overall great quality as you expect from the MX Master range, great deal.
What do you like about this version compared to the 2S?
1) I would say the back/forward button placement is much improved and easier to use, much bigger and spaced out (2S was way too cramped!).
2) The top scroll wheel is smoother, less side-to-side rattle, and quieter (I literally cannot even hear it when using the hyper scroll, it's insanely quiet).
3) The side scroll wheel is also smoother and easier to scroll (the 2S was stiffer).
4) In terms of ergonomics and shape, this version is a tad more narrow on your palms, your palm is more angled towards a natural sort of hand-shake position.
5) The gesture button under where your thumb rests is easier to press/find since there's a tiny notch there now.
6) Also it uses USB type-C instead of micro so that's good too.
7) And finally there's a battery light indicator next to the side scroll wheel.
That's all I can think of really.
Amazon please please please match
Amazon don't seem to stock them. :(
Looks like they do now :P
Straight on the phone to office works for a price beat?
I managed to price match in-store here's the receipt if anyone needs it:
Nice work, thanks mate!
Hey mate, thanks for this. If I just present this to Officeworks will they usually match it?
I think they're more likely to price match if you show the price on Scorptec but you can show my receipt if they refuse.
Have to add delivery ~$11, unless you are picking up.
NOOOOOOOOOO bit the bullet w/ the $74 2S on Amazon just the other day!!! :(
for the S2, you mean? yeah, me too.
Never to bit the bullet when it's come to IT ;)
Thank Op, just in time.
Has anyone used the Microsoft Sculpt mouse, how does it compare against the MX Master in terms of ergo/wrist comfort?
I'm currently using the performance MX for work but thinking of getting the MS sculpt ergo desktop combo..
Ive used the sculpt combo at work for ~4yr. Never fully gotten used to the mouse, which I am replacing with the MX master shortly.
The keyboard is fine, no fatigue.
$119.95 with shipping, not so attractive, though still good.
Hoping for a price match by someone who’ll give me free shipping.
Price matched at Officeworks, got it for $103.55. Thanks, OP!
Price matched @ JB as there’s no Officeworks has it in stock near me, paid with 5% off JB gift card for additional saving. Thanks OP
Out of stock.
So now that it's out of stock, I don't suppose the receipts posted above can still be used?
Just curious, will OW price match if it is out of stock?
Back in stock but not at this price. Lame.
Scorptec is selling it for $109 if anyone missed out, I found out through this deal.
Goddamn it, they all went up.