AmEx Statement Credit: Google Play - Spend $5 or More, Get $3 Back
Last edited 05/12/2019 - 11:48 by 1 other user
Logged into my Amex account this morning and saw this offer:
Save the offer to your eligible Card and spend $5 or more, in one or more transactions, online or in-app via the Google Play Store by 31/12/2019 to receive one $3 credit. Limited to the first 20,000 Cards to save the offer. Exclusions apply.
* Only valid for payments made in Australian Dollars via the Australian Google Play Store.
* Payments can be made online at play.google.com or in-app via the Play Store Android app. Prior to making payment you must add your Card to your Google Play account.
* Offer is limited to one credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
* Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, online at play.google.com or in-app via the Play Store Android app. Offer valid at Australian store only.
* Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
* Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
* Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
* Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
* Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
Full Offer Terms available here.