Good for those not eligible for the St George/BankSA 60K qantas points credit card offer
- 50K Qantas Points + $195 Cashback when you spend $2,000 in 3 Months
- 0.75 Qantas Points: 2 per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to and including $3,000 per statement period
- 0.5 Qantas Points: 2 per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $3,000 per statement period
- Interest rate: 20.24% p.a.
- Total annual fee $295
- $6,000 minimum credit limit
- Interest free up to 55 days
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement
- Extended Warranty Insurance – double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on major personal and household purchases by up to an additional 12 months
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance – insurance against loss, theft or accidental damage on most personal items purchased – for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance provided by Allianz Insurance. You could save up to $775 on Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance (eligibility criteria apply)
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance – peace of mind when you travel interstate in Australia on holiday for up to 14 days
Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $2,000 worth of eligible purchases within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and have the $195 credited to your credit card account.