We're offering a $2 bonus when you spend $5 or more through Amazon AU today. Minimum spend includes GST, but does not include fees like shipping. Bonus is also on top of the usual up to 12% cashback you'd earn for purchases via Amazon AU.
NOTE: Your bonus will be credited separately into your ShopBack account by 31 March 2020.
To ensure cashback successfully tracks, empty your Amazon cart before you Activate Cashback via ShopBack. Only add items to your Amazon cart after you've Activated Cashback through ShopBack.
Any questions or issues? Send an email to email@example.com and we'll help sort it out.
Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the $2 cashback bonus, you must make a transaction of $5 or greater (excluding shipping/packaging fees) at Amazon Australia between 12:00 AM-11:59 PM AEDT on 24 January 2020 through ShopBack.
- Limited to one bonus per qualifying customer.
- You will earn the usual cashback rate on your purchase at Amazon Australia, plus have the additional $2 bonus credited into your account later.
- The cashback bonus will be credited separately into your ShopBack account by 31 March 2020.
- You must have earned at least $10 confirmed cashback from general purchases to withdraw the Cashback Bonus.
- Purchases of items excluded from cashback (for example gift cards) do not qualify you for the bonus.
- Returned, exchanged and cancelled orders will void your eligibility for the bonus.
- If your tracked cashback at Amazon Australia is rejected, your bonus will be voided.
- ShopBack reserves the right to dishonour bonuses for members who have participated in this offer in a fraudulent manner (ie. using multiple accounts). Such members may be banned and any cashback on their accounts forfeited.
Help Me, What Do I Buy? Suggestions as below.
Note: free delivery (no minimum spend) is available on this items if you're a Prime member. Otherwise, it's a $39 minimum spend to qualify for free delivery. There's an extra 10% off Office & Stationery offer for Prime members as well (prices listed are for Prime members).
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I still qualify for cashback if I pay for my order using gift cards?
Will I still qualify for cashback if I buy items from Amazon US?
Yes if the transaction is made via Amazon AU.
Will I still qualify for cashback if I make a pre-order?
Yes if the order is shipped within 60 days of purchase.
Will I still qualify for cashback on Subscribe & Save orders?
Will I still qualify for cashback if I redeem promotional credit?
No. You can opt out of using promotional credit at checkout if it is automatically applied to your cart however.
How long does it take for the regular up to 12% cashback to track?
Up to 4 days for Amazon AU purchases.
I don't see my bonus, although my normal cashback has tracked?
As per T&Cs, the bonus will be credited separately into your ShopBack account by 31 March 2020.