Commbank Ultimate Awards Credit Card
Commbank have just released this new credit card. The main attractions are:
- Point earning card with no international fee
- No annual/monthly fee if you spend $2500 per month on the card. If you can't meet that requirement there are better products out there (like the Coles one)
The credit card can be found on the Ozbargain Wiki that lists all the credit and debit cards with no international fees, so you can easily compare: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/wiki/cards_with_no_overseas_tra...
Bonus Points (FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- 100,000 Bonus Commbank Awards Points are issued after a $5000 within 90 days of activation.
- No International Fee
- $0 monthly fee if you spend $2500 per statement period, otherwise there is a $35 fee.
- $0 Additional Card Holder Fee
- No Cap on points earning
- Access to Loungekey lounges worldwide (additional cost)
- 55 Days interest free
- $6000 minimum credit limit
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay Support
Points Earning (no expiry on Commbank Awards Points)
- 3 Points per $1 spent on international transactions
- 2 Points per $1 spent on groceries or fuel
- 1 Point per $1 for anything else
- 0.5 points per $1 for anything over $10,000 per statement period from May 1st onwards.
Velocity Point redemption rate
- 2 Commbank Awards Points to 1 Velocity Point (2:1)
QANTAS Point redemption rate
- 2.5 Commbank Awards Points to 1 QANTAS Point (2.5:1)
- Travel Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Security
- Price Guarantee