AIA have just launched their own health insurance product that is bundled with their AIA Vitality program.
AIA Health Insurance eGift Card Info:
Up to $400 eGift card from Myer, Rebel or Woolworths is paid after 3 months of continuous membership.
See here for the breakdown: Click Me
What is the AIA Vitality program?:
Essentially the AIA Vitality program rewards you for being physically active and ontop of your health.
A quick summary is:
- Up to $650 of eGift Cards (Myer, Rebel, Woolworths, Ticketmaster or Dymocks) by hitting long term physical activity and health targets (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum)
- Up to 50% off flights with Singapore Airlines and Virgin Australia
- Up to 50% off Endota Spa
- Up to 50% off Hoyts tickets
- 50% off Nutrition Assessments
- 30% off Jaggard Products
- 25% off Fitbit products
- 25% off Garmin products
- $5 Uber, Uber Eats, iTunes, Google Play, Woolworths or 300 Velocity points each week you hit your AIA physical activity target.
AIA Vitality Points Breakdown
Read this PDF which breaks down how you earn your AIA Vitality points:
AIA Vitality discounted gym memberships:
- Virgin Active Gym memberships = 50% off Active Me Flexible Membership +
- Fitness First Gym memberships = 30% off + 20% Cashback if you go 24 separate days in a calendar quarter
- Anytime Fitness Gym memberships = 50% off joining fee + 10% monthly memberships on minimum 12 month contracts + $100 cashback for attending gym 24 times per quarter.
More Info is here:
AIA Vitality Silver member or higher bonuses:
- 100% refund of your hospital excess when you hold a policy for at least six months (some exclusions apply on Silver Plus and Gold products)
- 10% additional back on your Extras (excluding dental treatments)
- 5% annual discount on your premium
AIA Health Insurance No Gap Dental
No Gap Dental benefit is available on eligible preventative dental services to members who have served the two-month waiting period and are using a smile.com.au dentist. Please note this benefit is included in the combined Preventative and General Dental annual limit. This benefit is limited to one service per treatment group per year for each person listed on the policy. Eligible No Gap Dental item numbers for each treatment group are:
* 011 (Comprehensive oral examination)
* 012 (Periodic oral examination)
* 013 (Oral examination limited)
Scale and clean
* 111 (Removal of plaque and/or stain)
* 114 (Removal of calculus – first visit)
* 115 (Removal of calculus – subsequent visit)
* 121 (Topical application of remineralisation and/or
cariostatic agents, one treatment)
* 151 (Provision of a mouthguard)
Go here: smile.com.au network