I've been wanting one of these for a while as my family had one when I was a kid in house of seven. Great for a communal at-the-table cooking experience.
Note there is also a $15 VIP welcome gift if you sign up to mailing list with a throwaway email, so you may be able to get away with this for $74.95 (I haven't tried).
Here's the description from the site:
Why do all the cooking for your barbecue party when you can let your guests help out using the Davis & Waddell 8 Person Electric Party Grill? Turn this two-tiered cooker on, fill your table with sliced meat and vegetables, then enjoy grilling your food to perfection. With its compact design and non-stick plates, even your cleanup will be over in a flash.
- Electric tabletop grip equipped with a handy thermostat for controlling cooking temperatures
- Versatile cooker with natural stone and plate grill tops to suit your menu or party smorgasbord
- Reversible grill plate has a ribbed side and four shallow moulds on the other for cooking perfectly round pancakes or eggs
- Includes eight mini non-stick pans for keeping grilled food warm or melting cheese for dipping
- Comes with an instruction manual with party theme and recipe suggestions
- Perfect for hosting brunch get-togethers, barbecues, and raclette parties