Decent deal for an X570 with WiFi. Not quite pre-COVID but not bad if building a PC in the next month. Delivery ~ July 15 currently. Was initially waiting for better B550 deals given the price hike over B450, but not sure that's going to happen any time soon.
* AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
* Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
* Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
* Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
* Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
* Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
* TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case