Hey guys, I would need your opinion as I am planning to buy my first SUV this financial year. I know not much time left.
I am a bit confused on which brand and model I should go with, you might already have experience with those cars and will help me to pick.
My budget for the car is between $30k to $35k (can increase to $40k) and requirements are below:
- Leather seating (can go for fabric)
- Black color (Can go for white or silver)
- Safety features ( I believe most of the cars comes with basic safety features)
The cars I have already seen so far are:
- Rav4 GX (Cost around $40k)
- Mitsubishi (Eclipse Cross Black Edition $30k)
- Kia Sportage SX(Around $33k)
- Hyundai Kona (Around $30k)
- Mazda (Price range starts from $40k+)
I will appreciate your prompt response and any suggestion.