For those unfamiliar, a digital Google/Apple Pay Card that lets you pay on it, and they'll give you 2 weeks credit interest free (automatically bundled with your other purchases on the card and paid off in 2 weeks with a Visa/Mastercard attached).
No credit check unless you want to "superbundll"
I prefer Bundll to Zip/Afterpay mainly due to the fact it doesn't sting the merchants, but obviously less interest free time…
Can use anywhere a Mastercard is accepted, and can pay off with another Credit Card - almost like a free extra 2 weeks of credit.
Ts & C's:
1.Offer valid for new bundll customers only who are registered for a new bundll account (“customers”) between the 7th August to the 15th September. Offer valid for the first 75,000 new bundll customers.
2. Customers are eligible to receive a cashback of $10 on their first purchase using bundll (“Offer”).
3. Customers must spend $10 or more in their first single transaction (“Eligible Transaction”) to receive a cash back of $10.
4. This Offer commences on 7th August to the 15th September. (“Promotional Period”)
5. This Offer is subject to the Customer’s account remaining open until the cashback amount is applied to the Customer’s bundll account.
6. The cashback amount will be applied to the Customer’s bundll account within 7 days of the Eligible Transaction.
7. This Offer is redeemable for one Eligible Transaction only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This Offer excludes Eligible Transactions that have been reversed or refunded.
8. The Promoter is ©2020 FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877. Bundll is a trademark of Flexirent Capital Pty Limited, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
9. This offer is subject to credit approval by the Promoter on the bundll application.