Aidan the Mortgage Broker here - this offer is available through selected broker channels (I have access to this)
Note this deal is DIFFERENT to the previous St George deal, as this now gives $3k for owner occupied AND investor, whereas before $3k was only for owner occupier.
St George Refinancing Cashback deals
P&I packaged HOME LOAN
* 2.24% for 2 years fixed for home loans (CPR 3.45%)
* 2.24% for 3 years fixed for home loans (CPR 3.38%)
P&I packaged INVESTMENT LOAN
* 2.64% for 2 years fixed for investment loans (CPR 3.97%)
* 2.64% for 3 years fixed for investment loans (CPR 3.97%)
* Apply by 30 Sep 2020, and settle by 30 Nov 2020.
* $250k min loan per property refinanced
* <80% loan to value ratio
* other lender criteria may apply
Other things you should know
* The typical total refinancing cost averages around $600 - $700 which includes existing outgoing lender discharge fee and government charges
This offer is not available for:
• Portfolio Loans.
• Switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS.
• Loans with an LVR greater than 80%.
• Owner Occupier Interest Only loans.
• Residential lending originated under a trust.
• Residential lending under a company name.
• Westpac Group employees and contractors are not eligible for this offer.
Mod: Removed duplicate from title