We're further discounting our remaining Q Acoustics QB12 Subwoofers to make way for some new brands. Price includes delivery.
Grab a deal as only available while remaining stock lasts.
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Drive Units: 12” (305mm) High-Excursion
- Continuous Amplifier Power: 220W
- Peak Amplifier Power: 440W
- Frequency Range: 28Hz - 300Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 446mm (H x W x D) without spikes
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Mains Power: 100 V-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Input impedance: 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity (for full power at 50Hz, level set to maximum): 150 mV, (L=R), 300mV, (L only)
- Input sensitivity for auto switch-on: 1.5 mV (L=R), 3 mV (L only)
- Crossover frequency range: 70 Hz - 225 Hz (12dB/octave)
The Q B12 is the first in a new range of ultra powerful subwoofers. Designed to integrate and complement the award-winning Q Acoustics’ 3000i and Concept 5.1 speaker ranges, enabling ‘Plus’ packages of three existing home cinema packs.
The largest and most powerful subwoofer from Q Acoustics so far, with the amplifier’s proprietary PurePath Ultra-HD technology ensuring unwanted distortion is minimised across the board, resulting in a taut but forceful sound
The Q B12 boasts a long-throw 12-inch driver with high sensitivity and superb dynamics, powered by an ultra-low distortion 220W Texas Instruments TPA3255 Class D amplifier
Q B12 has a ‘dart brace’ internal design inside the subwoofer’s reinforced MDF cabinet with a 36mm baffle, providing superior mechanical stability to the driver and the reinforced rigidity reduces resonance and vibrations for an improved accurate bass response.
5 Star Review From WhatHifi
"As long as you have the space, budget and amiable enough neighbours, we say go for it. Just be prepared to host movie nights from now on."