Same price at Big W
I own this one, it makes a large pie and is easy to use and clean. Only drawback is that on other pie makers you can usually make 2 pies with one sheet of pastry however on this one the pastry cutter is a lot large so you are going to need to join some pastry offcuts together to not be wasteful but holds together well anyway.
- Easy as Pie: Make 4 traditional-sized pies at home; simply use pastry and any pre-cooked filling to create delicious sweet or savoury treats; also the perfect size for heating store-bought pies
- Deep-Filled & Non-Stick: The extra deep base and top plates offer room for plenty of fillings, while the non-stick coating allows you to remove your pies easily after cooking
- Perfect Portions: The pastry cutter tool cuts the large, round bases and smaller tops from all kinds of ready rolled or home made pastry for perfect shaped pies
- No Leaked Fillings: The edge crimper seals the pies firmly and gives them a decorative trim for an authentic, traditional look
- Intuitive Features: Wipe-clean plates; power on indicator; secured handle latch; non-slip rubber feet; cord storage; recipe ideas