This low-end but capable tablet continues to drop in price. Ideal for primary-schoolers and parents/grandparents.
Capable but not ideal for e-reading.
User @Saura says they're quite happy using this as an e-reader.
Product Page: Lenovo Tab M8
Also available on Amazon for the same price: $138
- It has an 8" IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 800.
- It features 2 GB of RAM which ensures that you can effectively multitask between apps.
- It has a built-in storage capacity of 32 GB.
- It has a 5 MP primary camera for video calls and photos.
- It supports connections via WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0.
- It charges via the included Micro USB cable.
- It measures 199.1 W x 121.8 D x 8.15 H mm.
- The tablet can run for up to 18 hours.
- It comes with a 12 month warranty.
- It comes in an iron grey design.
- It features face unlock technology so you can easily access your tablet at anytime.