Kambrook KSS120GRN Swiftsteam Garment Steamer
Good deal I guess. RRP $49.95
Same price at Big W
Amazon just match BIGW
This or Xiaomi ?
What are these good for? Is it for when you're too lazy to iron? Is it for removing light wrinkles only?
As someone who owns a garment steamer.
- Yes, do not need an ironing board.
- Heavy wrinkles are no problem honestly.
- Feels overall quicker (set-up and removing wrinkles) than ironing and more enjoyable.
- Can get to awkward, tight spots better than ironing.
- And if you're super lazy, you can leave the steamer on, hang the desired shirt above it and go do something else for 5 mins.
I guess it's something like going from a normal frying pan to a skillet.
Better than going from frying pan into the fire…
Which one do you own?
IMO they are amazing for dresses and flowy tops etc that can get quite wrinkled easily, so much quicker and more thorough than a traditional iron. A lot of dress stores use these to de-wrinkle their store stock. I don't have this particular one though, I bought a Tefal one. I would add in all the additional comments that iLikePizza mentioned, but for me I especially love the ease of ironing out dresses etc.
How do you get it to show $24? It shows $36 for me
Was $24. Price has changed. BigW still as them for $24.
shows up $24 for me. bought one coz i hate ironing.