• expired

$10 off Raw Honey Probiotic Concentrate in Tea Tree 500ml $24.95 (RRP $34.95) + $9 Delivery @ Meluka Australia

00
Teatree10

Use code Teatree10 to get $10 off your first bottle of Raw Honey Probiotic Concentrate in Tea Tree flavour- 500ml. Limit to 1 bottle per customer.

Related Stores

Meluka Australia
Meluka Australia

closed Comments

  •  

    is Meluka selling Manuka honey?

    • +1 vote

      Meluka Australia is based in Bungawalbin Valley, Australia's Northern New South Wales, birthplace of the Melaleuca alternifolia where we derive our name from. We sell Australian organic tea tree, organic raw honey and probiotic products.

  •  

    "Made in Australia from at least 48% of Australian ingredients" Suppose 48% is Honey what is the rest 52% made of?