Have been searching for a decent lithium battery with a great price.
$473 with ebay deal (extra 17% off eBay plus members | extra 15% off non members)
Atem Power seems like an ok brand. The battery has a good charge and discharge rate (enough to power a ~1500w inverter)
Free delivery. 100ah and 200ah also available from same seller.
- Standard Charge Current: 25A
- Max. Charge Current: 50A
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 150A
- Max. Discharge Current 5 Seconds: 200A
- Cycle Life: 2,000
- Internal Resistance: Less than 20MΩ
- Recommended Charge Current: 40A