Normally $38. 500 mL
$22.19 Metallic Charcoal
$35.34 Metallic Red
$22.19 Metallic Rose Gold
$24.40 Pearlised Flamingo
I have one of these and it's my easily favourite bottle. It's so good that I shill it to all of my friends whenever I have a chance.
- Keeps tea at 60°C for up to 6 hours. It's so well insulated that if I make tea in the morning, it will still burn my mouth at the end of the day. Hence the need to pour into a cup before consuming, which I guess may be a disadvantage for some of you. I've put ice and water in it and it took 30 hours until all of the ice melted.
- Pretty easy to clean, there's a removable silicone filter at the bottom of the mouthpiece that makes cleaning said mouthpiece not that difficult.
- The thread in the cap is designed such that a half turn removes it entirely instead of multiple full rotations needed on many other bottles. This makes removing the cap while driving much easier with 1 hand.
From Amazon description:
- Brew your tea in the infuser and away you go! The best part? The thermal qualities can keep your tea at 60°C for up to six hours – wowsers!
- Great Quality Materials- The product has been made using high quality materials - just like the ingredients in our tea, to make sure your next T2 Tea moment is perfect.
- Material: Body: stainless steel with thermal insulation. Infuser: stainless steel basket with silicone filter. Lid & lip: 100% PP. Gasket & anti-leaking ring: silicone.
- Hand wash only. Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher. Avoid dropping your flask, and handle with caution and care to prevent damaging the internal vacuum seal.
- Hand-picked & ready to sip! From leaf to cup, we ethically source the Earth's finest drop, for a delicious loose-leaf cuppa that nods to the traditional ceremony of tea drinking.