Great value mechanical keyboard. Normally $159. Link to other variations
Ducky One 2 Mini (only for Kailh switches) also on sale $104 (Normally $149) Ducky One 2 Mini Link
Also available on eBay
- Comes in black or white
- RGB, Mechanical, Wired (USB-C to USB-A)
- Switches: Cherry MX Blue/Red/Brown, or Kailh BOX Jade/White/Brown, Kailh Silent Pink
- Layout: SF - 65% (has arrow keys), Mini - 60% (no arrow keys)
- Comes with a set of coloured keycaps (random colour) for arrow, shift, enter and escape keys. Plus a spacebar with artwork of the lunar year animal.
- Recommended by r/mechanicalkeyboards
My 2 cents:
- Very good mechanical keyboard. Solid brand and solid build.
- Got one with Kailh Box Brown switches when it was last on sale. Very satisfied with the tactility and sound. Build quality is excellent.
- In my opinion, if you want to jump into mechanical keyboards, this is the one you buy.
- Don't be afraid of Kailh switches if you want to get the SF or the Mini. I have both Cherry and Kailh and I would recommend either.
Product Description (from site): The new Ducky One 2 SF features a new bezel design that shares a similar sleek frame as its predecessor, but the One 2 SF incorporates dual colors on the bezel to match all varieties of keycap colorways. It uses USB HID with the highest frequency of 1000Hz polling rate, meaning the keyboard is sending its input signal(s) to your PC 1000 times per second for the ultimate connection.