Long time lurker, first time post. Please let me know if any corrections are required.
Offer: Spend $10 or more at 5 different stores each (excluding ShopBack Super Store)
(Some users will receive a different offer: Spend $20 at 3 different stores for 9 dollars cashback (Excluding Super Store)
Min. Spend: $10
Dates: 4th August 12am AEST - 31st August 11:59pm AEST
Opt-In Cap: 1,500
How to Claim
- First you'll need to download the ShopBack App(app.shopback.com), if you haven't already.
- Next you'll need to create an account/sign-up, if you're a new customer.
- Then join our OzBargain Perks Partnership as highlighted below:
- On the Mobile, enrol in the OzBargain Perks Partnership.
- Once you've enrolled, click 'Earn More' on the bottom bar of our App > then click the 'Perks' tab.
- The exclusive challenge can be found here, click 'Start'
- Shop at your selected store as usual (excluding ShopBack Super Store/Gift Cards), following the Cashback rules & T&C's.
- Note: The '$ to go' amount that appears when you start the challenge is the pre-GST amount.
- This challenge entitles you to $10 bonus Cashback when you spend $10 or more in a single transaction (inclusive of GST, exclusive of delivery & all other fees) at 5 stores each through ShopBack between Wednesday 4th August 12am AEST - Tuesday 31st August 11:59pm AEST.
Excludes purchases from ShopBack Super Store.
- Only purchases made after you 'Start' this challenge will qualify for the bonus cashback.
- Limited to one bonus per customer.
- Available while opt-ins last.
- The $10 bonus cashback is in addition to the regular cashback you'll receive for spending at your desired 5 stores.
- The $10 bonus will be added to your account once your regular cashback turns Confirmed (timeframe is dependent on the store you buy from).
- Cashback will be forfeited if any fraudulent activities are detected, or if your order is voided.
- ShopBack reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions, and terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
- ShopBack reserves the right to invalidate any order that does not comply with the terms and conditions.