Parcel is a delivery tracking app designed specifically for iOS and Mac. It leverages the latest available technologies on Apple platforms to make tracking deliveries enjoyable.
• support for more than 300 carriers around the world, including Australia Post, Toll, Fastway (Aramex), Couriers Please, TNT, Sendle and Dragonfly.
• Amazon integration - your Amazon deliveries are added automatically when they are shipped
• push notifications on delivery status updates
• barcode scanner, widgets, app clip, share extension and many other small features
“Editor’s Choice” - Apple, the Mac App Store
"The Best Package Tracking App for iOS and macOS” - Wirecutter / New York Times
“Best package tracking apps for iPhone and iPad in 2020" - iMore
Got mentioned by Craig Federighi in the WWDC 2021 keynote video
I am the developer of this app and I am giving out 1,000 promo codes. Each promo code provides one year of the premium subscription for free. With the subscription, you get push notifications and many other nice features, basically the full app experience.
You need an iOS device running at least iOS 13 and the latest version of the app. Only new customers with an Australian Apple ID who have not previously used Parcel are eligible
How To Get a Code and Redeem It
- download the app using the following link
- create a new user account in the app settings using “Sign in with Apple”.
- tap the following link on your device
- the app will get a code for you and redeem it
- once redeemed, make sure that the subscription status is recognised in the app settings
In the true spirit of OzBargain, you can disable the subscription autorenewal straight away in the app settings by tapping on the “Manage Subscription” button. But hopefully, you will enjoy the app and keep it to support an indie developer :)
Q: Do you have an app for Android?
A: Sorry, I don’t.
Q: Can I use the app on a Mac?
A: Yes, just make sure to register and redeem a code in iOS. Then sign in to your account in the Mac app.
Q: I have redeemed my code but I don’t see an active subscription in the app.
A: Please try restoring purchases in the app settings.
Q: Do you support family sharing?
A: Sorry, I don’t. But you can send a link to this deal to your family members.
In case of any questions, please contact support from the app settings. Enjoy! :)
There was a problem with the offer - it is fixed now. Sorry for the trouble.
UPDATE: I have decided to decrease the number of codes from 1,000 to 500. I have never planned this deal to be a marketing promotion, I just wanted to give something back to the community which I am a part of. And while most people have reacted in a positive way, the response that I got from some members is discouraging to say the least. Lesson learnt.