Aussie developer. "Overwhelmingly Positive" reviews on Steam. Historical low was $13.14.
From the Steam page:
Travel 2,000 years into the past and relive the final days of a cursed Roman city, where if one person sins, everyone dies. Combat is an option, but violence will only get you so far. Only by questioning an intertwined community of colourful characters, cleverly exploiting the time loop, and making difficult moral choices can you hope to solve this epic mystery. Here, your decisions matter. The fate of the city is in your hands.
- Explore an open-world ancient Roman city with historically authentic art, architecture, costumes and customs
- Investigate a gripping, non-linear mystery with multiple endings
- Become entwined in the lives of richly detailed, deeply interactive characters
- Grapple with moral dilemmas which have life-and-death consequences
- Play as whoever you want, by choosing your character’s gender, origin and backstory
- Solve problems with reason, charm, bribery, intimidation, violence, or by cleverly exploiting the time-loop