jkim » user profile

1
Member Since 19/10/2015
Last Seen 12/05/2021
Location Melbourne

Recent Activities

> Resorting to a strawman in an argument isn't called winning. Except there's no strawman by me. I'm not the one practicing logical...
27/03/2021 - 00:53
RM is trash, with Suscons. I don't know why people focus on only the smaller Elite caps, when the largest cap is a Suscon.
26/03/2021 - 12:33
Oh and I did some fact checking on the Corsair RM (I checked because I remembered one of the Corsair units used the trash tier G Luxons,...
26/03/2021 - 11:42
> If you mean that you successfully disputed that fact it isn't true. You're just in denial. > It would seem Aris also rates the Corsair...
26/03/2021 - 09:34
> That's why I never stated NZXT wasn't a good option. No you claimed the RM was superior to the NZXT C, which I've repeatedly disputed. >...
26/03/2021 - 02:28
> Simply, since you stated reliability, which is hard to determine without RMA statistics. Yep, hence use the track record of the...
26/03/2021 - 02:08
> rather more trying to piss you off. And you think that's not ad hominem???????
26/03/2021 - 02:05
If you relate that (attribute about the person) to try to lend credibility to your argument, it is. Furthermore, you have no idea which of...
26/03/2021 - 01:54
> Did you realise Elite is designed by a Taiwanese company? Elite are a tier 2 cap... they're pretty good but no where near as good as...
26/03/2021 - 01:51
> I already stated that the "lack of critical thinking" is an Ad Hominem. All of your statements about me being "high schooler",...
26/03/2021 - 01:42
> Besides, calling you a High School student or an Electrician isn't an Ad Hominem. Playing the man, not the argument is ad hominem......
26/03/2021 - 01:36
I finally figured it out. I assumed you had somewhat of a rudimentary knowledge about... anything... but that was my bad. It's clear to me...
26/03/2021 - 01:33
> However, I'd assume you've never programmed in ASM or G#. More of your unfounded assumptions? And what's programming got to do with PSUs?...
26/03/2021 - 01:07
Ignoring your ignorant rant about Corsair > NZXT (completely untrue and shows blatant ignorance on manufacturing, outsourcing, OEM etc......
25/03/2021 - 17:14
> Calling me a fanboy? Yes... you've proven this yourself... right here: > Reliability (Corsair > NZXT). Seasonic > CWT, Nichicon >...
25/03/2021 - 08:47
What's the difference between a bronze and gold? Efficiency. So by your argument, if you ignore efficiency, the bronze must be better? The...
24/03/2021 - 21:46
Well your original post was confusing. So 1. you ignore that the SF outperforms the Corsair. 2. on some metrics the CWT RM is "better" than...
24/03/2021 - 15:09
No and no. NZXT is a Seasonic Focus Plus Gold rebadge, with 10 years warranty, and a better performer than the CWT RM750
23/03/2021 - 22:55
It's a difference between 3 years warranty (10 year on fpg vs 7 years on leadex3) vs more quiet operations and slightly better efficiency....
23/03/2021 - 21:49
It's a rebranded Focus Plus, not standard Focus.
23/03/2021 - 21:47
I don't see this deal in the app. How do I get it?
13/03/2021 - 11:16
If you wait until Easter, may as well get newer tech without the ghost touch issue.
11/03/2021 - 18:34
Thanks for the tip. Still really annoying that it happens. Last phone I had with a similar issue was the DesireHD.
11/03/2021 - 18:27
The issue isn't the sensitivity, it's the fact it gets it wrong. LG finger print sensors work 99% of the time. Samsung in-screen sensor...
11/03/2021 - 13:19
FE5G would be a better phone if not for the ghost touches, which is driving me insane. Tempted to take it back, but setting up everything...
11/03/2021 - 13:09
100% agree, ghost touches are still an issue.
11/03/2021 - 13:08
LOL, so you're just a fanboy. Have you actually used an LG phone? I've used both (and bought more Samsung than LG).
04/03/2021 - 16:13
After my recent experience with the S20FE? Marketing? I have no idea why people buy (most) Samsung phones. The Note was an exception, due...
04/03/2021 - 16:04
And what other differences makes Samsung supposedly superior? 1. Hardware, except the Exynos, is mostly generic. 2. Quality is not that...
04/03/2021 - 16:00
Who will be stuck using inferior phones? Exynos is inferior, so Samsung buyers would be stuck using the inferior phone.
04/03/2021 - 15:51