kabigon » user profile
kabigon replied to GnarlyKnuckles on OzBargain Exclusive: 10 Campbell's Soups for $13.12 (Min Spend $30) at Woolworths Online, Today Only
When the size isn't mentioned anywhere, I assume it's infinite. Not that a lifetime supply of Campbell's soup sounds very appealing..
kabigon commented on Philips Big Display Clock Radio @ Dick Smith eBay Store - $14.58 Click & Collect
Not very positive reviews.. Gist seems to be Can't set alarm volume Unintuitive controls Screen is too bright on lowest setting No 12 hour...
kabigon replied to jv on $170 Lifetime 492L Outdoor Storage Box @ Masters Home Improvement Instore Only
Or couldn't be bothered looking on a Friday night..
It's Kent for 70c/kg in [Vic](https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/194579).
And which Saturday?
kabigon replied to manic on Woolworths 1/2 Price 6/5 (Bacon $8.49/kg, Telstra Prepaid Starter Kit $15, Doritos 150-170g $1.59, Arnott's Creams $2.49)
Or how long compatible pods will be manufactured until you need to buy a new machine.
Low stock = 85% chance computer error, 10% chance stock exists but nobody can find it, 5% chance stock exists.
New TVs have silly prices just because they're new.
kabigon replied to jv on [SA] 200 Free Tickets to Wallis Cinemas (with Advertiser Online Subscription)
Two thirds of 300.
kabigon replied to DisabledUser10343 on Free Google Music Track: "All about That Bass" by Meghan Trainor
No HDMI, probably better than the [Kmart](https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/177646) one though..
kabigon replied to Hen on Free Worldwide Shipping at Woolovers until April 10
Registered today + first comment mayhaps...
[this](https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/183732) offer posted by same op seems to be still valid, so use it instead unless you've got no...
I like how the list is alphabetical except for Melbourne at the bottom lol..
kabigon replied to adele58 on Groupon - $100 Big W eGift Card for $92.50, $200 Big W eGift Card for $185
> 'overseas fee' ING? We should make a list so that people aren't caught out...
Argh why do Groupon change the url on these deals every few days...
kabigon replied to honkyb on 88% off Coke/Sprite/Fanta/Lift 3x24x375ml $9.65 ($0.13/Can) @ Woolworths [EDR Req'd]
Apply the coupon code.
kabigon replied to kolorijo on Groupon - $100 Big W eGift Card for $92.50, $200 Big W eGift Card for $185
This is an egift card.
kabigon replied to leehungfei on Free $10 Optus Sim @ Coles Express with Any ATM Balance Enquiry / Withdrawal
My feeling is that the second SIM pictured is for illustrative purposes only (how many people would buy/want two SIMs at once, given you'd...
As per [this](https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/185239) deal, you can choose one of...
He made a special trip to WA just for [this](https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/184772) deal.
kabigon replied to squaredonut on [Price Error] 19.25% off $200 Woolworths eGift Card = $161.50 @ Groupon
kabigon commented on New Telstra Freedom Pre-Paid Plans: eg. 1.3GB Data + 3 Months Presto Subscription $15*
On an ongoing basis: Telstra - $30/~~month~~ 28 days, 800MB, not unlimited sms, ? minutes of calls (depending how much you text if you...
Lol I don't check ozb for a while and this deal has come and gone again.. OzBargain groundhog day strikes again :)
kabigon replied to clandestino on $11 Tickets to All Movies until 18 March (Must Be a Hoyts Rewards Member) @ Hoyts
10 for this offer.