[Amazon.com.au] Over $165 worth of Top Paid Android Apps and Games Free – Amazon Appstore
Last edited 25/09/2014 - 02:24 by 1 other user
Get over $165 worth of Top Paid Apps and Games FREE until Saturday 27th September.
• Genius Scan+ ($7.39)
• Swype Keyboard ($4.49)
• OfficeSuite Professional 7 ($16.23)
• Sonic 4 Episode II ($5.25)
• Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (Full) ($5.70)
• Quell Memento ($2.22)
• My Diet Coach - Pro ($3.99)
• Sworkit PRO ($4.29)
• Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga ($3.24)
• SketchBook Pro ($5.58)
• Riptide GP2 ($2.99)
• mSecure ($10.50)
• PrinterShare Mobile Print ($12.95)
• Merriam-Webster's Third New International, Unabridged for Android ($62.95)
• Schedule Planner PRO ($4.32)
• City Maps 2Go Pro - Offline Map and Travel Guide ($2.86)
• Earth & Moon in HD Gyro 3D PRO ($1.49)
• Another World ($2.16)
• Threes! ($2.15)
• Knots 3D ($2.00)
• Mahjong Artifacts® ($3.18)
• Paper Camera ($2.15)
• Perfectly Clear ($3.15)
Kindle Fire customers can also download:
• Note Anytime (Kindle Tablet Edition) ($5.23)
• Alarm Clock+ (Kindle Tablet Edition) ($1.02)
• Air Harp (Kindle Tablet Edition) ($2.16)
How do I get the Amazon Appstore on my Android device? To download these apps free now, download the Amazon Appstore for Android: https://www.amazon.com.au/getappstorenow.
Why isn’t the app free for me? If you have an existing Amazon.com account but cannot download the app for free, you may still be shopping the Amazon.com store.
How can I get the app for free if I have an Amazon.com account? To shop Amazon.com.au change your ‘1-Click address’ to your Australian address. Go into 'Manage Your Content and Devices' and then into 'Settings'. Check that the ‘Country Settings’ say Australia. Click 'Change' to check your address is in Australia. Above your address, it will state: ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com.au.’ If it says ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com’, then click the related link to select Amazon.com.au.
You do not need to create a new account and you can continue to shop for physical goods at Amazon.com. You can always change back to Amazon.com for digital products at any time.
Got a customer service question or need some help? Here's the link to our Help pages: http://www.amazon.com.au/help
If this doesn't answer your question, you can contact us via e-mail, phone or chat here: https://www.amazon.com.au/contactus