The flavours of the world are coming to Martin Place, courtesy of the great City of Liverpool.
From Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine through to South American flavours and beyond, Liverpool invites you to taste what makes our city great, over four flavour-filled days.
So be our guest and experience a world of flavours and multicultural cuisine absolutely free at our unique food truck in Martin Place.
It’s the perfect entrée to Good Food Month and a warm welcome from Liverpool the Capital of the Great South West.
Wednesday October 7
* Indian Aroma's goat curry and malai kofta with butter naan bread
* Bariloche's Argentinian miloja (caramel cakes with apricot jam and white chocolate)
* Iraqi Bakery's dahena (date and coconut slice)
Thursday October 8
* Al Barakeh's Lebanese mezze plate (hummus, kibbeh, vine leaves, garlic sauce, pickles, falafel, fattoush)
* Bona Fides's sarma cabbage rolls with pork
* Bakelicious' Egyptian round bread
* Ablas Patisserie's Lebanese sweet lady's arms