expired Sutton Forest Meats: 'Sirloin Summer Special' for $99 + Delivery - $80 Saving & Bonus Bacon
Last edited 17/02/2017 - 10:31 by 2 other users
$99 SIZZLING SUMMERTIME SIRLOIN SPECIAL + BONUS BACON !!
With this sizzling summer heat continuing we thought to continue the theme with a whopping $80 saving on 4kg of black angus sirloin steaks plus a BONUS pkt of naturally smoked bacon.
This Pack is available until midnight Thursday or until stock runs out!!
What you get:
- 4kg Grass fed black angus sirloin steaks (cut approx 250g each)
- Steaks are packed in 8 x 500g cryovaced packs (2 steaks per pack), perfect option for an easy meal
- Can be kept in fridge for up to 4 weeks or freezer for 6 months
- Bonus 350g gluten free naturally smoked bacon
- This amount of steaks would normally sell for $180!
- We deliver next day interstate to VIC, NSW, QLD, SA and ACT
- All produce cryovaced to maintain maximum flavour and tenderness for up to 4 weeks fresh and 6 months if you decide to freeze it
- Gift cards can not be used with this promotion
NSW - $12
ACT - $15
QLD/SA/VIC - $22
WA/NT & TAS - Not available for now
Black Natural Angus beef is predominantly grown in regions renowned for abundant rainfall, cool temperate climates, clean air and a pristine environment. Young cattle thrive on green pastures in a relaxed environment to ensure their meat is beautifully soft and tender without the need of added hormones.
It is all about saying 'no' to shortcuts to achieve a true paddock to plate eating experience. No added growth hormones, no use of antibiotics and no last minute finishing all contribute to a different way that delivers an outstanding eating experience every time. Australia is home to many premium breeds of beef, but the real king is Australian Black Angus Beef, trusted in fine dining restaurants across the world