Their billing cycle is based on the calendar month, so the best time to activate is at the start of a month.
UPDATE: Ok, so I've just been told by Vaya Support that the charge incurred when requesting a SIM acts as a deposit, which is then applied as a credit on the final bill.
So after you activate, if you cancel your plan during the 4th month (currently March), there are no additional costs.
- No refunds for change of mind
- Valid for new Vaya customers only.
- Redeem by: 31 December 2017
- Apply voucher code during redemption or offer will be invalid
- Unlimited standard calls, text & voicemail in Australia.
- 1.5GB of data to use monthly.
- No lock-in contracts.
- BYO existing number or get a new one.
- Powered by Optus 4G Plus network.
- Free standard delivery of SIM card.
5% off ($9.45 after cashback) with Cashrewards.