expired Barcelona from $1007 Return Flying Singapore Airlines (Oct to Nov). PER- $1007, MEL- $1057, SYD- $1072, CBR- $1089, ADL- $1091 e
Last edited 06/02/2018 - 11:41 by 1 other user
Destinations: Barcelona, Milan & Rome
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Departure Dates: 10 October to 18 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 28 February 2018
- Perth – $1007
- Melbourne – $1057
- Sydney – $1072
- Canberra – $1089
- Adelaide – $1091
- Brisbane – $1160
KrisFlyer (Star Alliance) or Velocity Frequent Flyer.
This fare books itself in “K” class and earns 10% of mileage flown.
Guide to Barcelona
- The best time to visit is from May to June when the temperatures are in the the low to mid-20s coincide with several festivals that announce the coming of summer.
- Australian passport holders do not require a visa to enter into Spain and the maximum stay allowed is 90 days
- Head to La Boqueria, which is still Barcelona’s best market. Once there order the eggs with baby squid at El Quim, the always-packed stall at the southeast corner of the market.
- Barcelona was the first choice to build Eiffel Tower, but the project was rejected.
- Top 3 things to do -
- La Sagrada Família - The church first commenced construction in 1882 by Antoni Gaudí is now funded by private donations. It is still under construction today and is said to be completed by 2026.
- Las Ramblas - Pedestrian-friendly pathway situated right smack dab in the middle of the city. Here you can peruse souvenir stands, watch buskers and street performers, pick up some local art from artists selling on the street, or sit down and enjoy a light snack at one of the many alfresco cafes found here.
- Camp Nou Stadium - Home to FC Barcelona. The pride of the Catalans.
There are also great deals with Singapore Airlines to Italy (Milan and Rome) For more visit Flightfinder and feel free to drop me a line if you have anywhere to go and are looking for cheap flights or just need advice. Always happy to assist. Check out my reviews!
*please note I do this purely as a hobby around work/family, so I may take some time responding to your messages. But I will respond!