expired Brussels from $918 Flying Thai Airways (Feb-Nov). PER- $918, MEL- $938, SYD- $956, BNE- $957
Airline: Thai Airways
Departure Dates: 1 February to 19 June 2018, 16 August to 30 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till sold out
- Perth – $918
- Melbourne – $938
- Sydney – $956
- Brisbane – $957
Royal Orchid Plus (Star Alliance).
This fare books itself in “W” class and accrues 25% of the mileage flown.
Interesting facts about Brussels
- The best time to visit is during the shoulder seasons of March and May and September and October. This is when room rates are cheaper and the crowds are fewer.
- Australian passport holders do not require a visa to enter Belgium and the maximum stay allowed is 90 days.
- Try some frites. A Belgian institution with the very best frites come deep-fried in beef dripping and are served fresh and hot in a paper tray. Top with mayonnaise for that true Belgian taste.
Belgians are obsessed with chocolates. The airport in Brussels is the largest chocolate selling point in the world.
Top 3 places to see –
- Manneken Pis – People travel to this city from all over the world just to catch a glimpse of this little boy urinating. The legend about attraction varies widely depending on who you ask.
- Grand-Palace – This square marks the heart of Brussels’ Lower Town district. Flanked by ornate Gothic and Baroque-style buildings, the Grand-Place is probably the best place to begin your tour of historic Brussels.
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral – Constructed in the 13th century, with its clean stone exterior and intricate stained-glass windows, this cathedral makes for an impressive sight. The venue has played host to royal weddings and funerals.
For more cheap deals visit www.flightfinderau.com and feel free to drop me a line if you have anywhere to go and are looking for cheap flights or just need advice. Always happy to assist. Check out my reviews!
*please note I do this purely as a hobby around work/family, so I may take some time responding to your messages.