Hey There Ozbargainers: Dont forget to use the discount code: OZB35 upon checkout to claim your discount
WE ARE FINALLY BACK IN STOCK!!! As most of you were aware of our previous post mentioning we will be back in stock on 7th March we had experienced a delay in italy which unfortunately delayed our new stock arrival!
Our Best Selling Three AIO 20 SIM card is now Available for 35% off !Demand for these SIM Cards are very high, because the data allowance is generous including the destinations it covers! You can purchase your SIM card in advance for your Coming trip as these SIM cards do not have an expiry date, so as long as you do not activate the SIM before your Trip
What it comes with:
12GB of 3.5G & 4G LTE data (for use in 71 Destinations) - 12GB of Data is offered for Europe now - (previously was capped at 9GB)
3000 minutes calls (uk + europe numbers only)
3000 texts (uk + europe numbers only)
manufactured in a triple cut sim that fits all phones. (3g and 4g devices only)
Things you should know:
- sim can be activated and used in 71 countries (click here(three.co.uk) to see countries)
- bundle has a validity of 1 month
- sim card expires after 12 months if not recharged after activation
- pop out the right sized sim card out of your 3-in-1 sim pack
- insert the sim into your mobile device and turn it on
- switch "Data Roaming" "on" in your phone settings to use your data abroad at no extra cost!
- no id, no long process, super easy!
you must switch on "data roaming" in your phone to be able to use the data from your bundle within the 71 countries it can be used in.
For your reference, I have included the destinations the SIM cards work in:
South America: Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Brazil, Guadalupe
South East Asia: Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Singapore
Europe: All Of The European Union is Covered.
Full list of countries supported here: http://www.three.co.uk/feel-at-home/#dest
Please feel free to reach out directly to me if you have any queries at [email protected] :)