Ryzen 3 2200G system for $379.05 with P5OFF. Bundles with keyboard/mouse and 24" or 27" AOC monitor also available.
- Case: TechFast Leaper Case
- Case Fans: (1x) 120mm Front Red LED Fan
- Power Supply: 500W Power Supply
- Motherboard: Biostar A320 Motherboard
- System Cooling: Stock Cooler
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Quad Core Processor (3.5GHz Base Clock - 3.7GHz Max Clock)
- Graphics: Onboard Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Memory: 8GB TeamGroup Elite DDR4 RAM (1 x 8GB)
- Operating System: Not Included; see PC Upgrades in listing: Windows 10 Home $149 (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/System-Upgrade-Windows-10-Home-E...)
- Primary Drive: 120GB Solid State Drive
- Storage: Not Included; see PC Upgrades in listing: 1TB HDD $59 (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/System-Upgrade-1TB-Hard-Drive/19...)
- Warranty: 12 Month Return To Base Warranty
System only: $379.05
System + keyboard/mouse + 24" AOC 2470 Monitor: $493.05
System + keyboard/mouse + 27" AOC 2770 Monitor: $559.55
Optimal Ryzen 3 performance for gaming:
The AMD Ryzen 3 2200G is widely regarded as one of the best budget gaming processors on the market, due to the performance of the Vega 8 on board graphics (together known as an APU). To get the best performance from this APU, we strongly recommend adding an additional 8GB RAM module, so that the Ryzen 3 can take advantage of its dual-channel RAM capabilities.
An additional 8GB stick of RAM can be added to your cart for $149 here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/192291803005, which will be added to your system when it is built.
Your system will ship with components from the following leading brands, depending on available stock at the time your system goes into build:
- RAM: TeamGroup, Crucial
- Motherboard: Biostar
- Power Supply: TechFast-approved, Thermaltake, Corsair - "Minimum" indicates the minimum Wattage; you may receive higher
- Graphics Card: Biostar, ASUS, MSI, Colorful
- Solid State Drive: TechFast-approved, Western Digital, SanDisk
- Hard Disk Drive: Western Digital, Seagate
Individual component brand requests cannot be catered to at this stage.
As always, happy to discuss components, pricing etc without disclosing business information.