expired Fractal Design Define Mini C White Case $69 (Was $125) + Delivery @ PC Case Gear
A small and solid case for clean/silent setup.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Equipped with 5 PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions