We've been getting a load of emails and FB messages on when the next deal is - so thank you for your support!
Last deal of the year and same deal as last time for those who missed out $19.95 for a 7 day Japan Travel SIM Card.
Our SIM cards use the Softbank 4G LTE network and can be bought for 7/14/21 days, meaning you don't need to bring 3-4 SIM cards and swap them out. The SIM cards come in a Triple Cut SIM which will have standard, micro and nano sizes. APN settings are usually not required - however if you run into trouble we've put up guides on our site. SIM cards come with data only (no voice).
All our SIM cards come with, a SIM card sleeve and SIM ejector tool. Activation is a matter of plugging in your SIM card once you land. No personal identifiable information is held on these SIMs so you can dispose of freely. Our SIM cards will still work even if you go over your daily allowance (albeit at slower speeds), meaning you won't be stranded in the middle of nowhere without data.
Prepaid Japan Travel SIM Card
- 500mb per day (resets every 24 hours)
- 4G Softbank Network
- Data service only - no voice
- Unlimited 3G data afterwards (OK for browsing OzBargain/Reddit/Google Maps)
- Cheaper than the SIM cards from vending machines or BIC/Yodabashi Camera in Japan
- Free Regular Post via Australia Post for all orders
- Ships from Sydney
- Make sure to take a look at our SIM guides before you fly out - https://www.northsim.com/sim-guides/
- This offer is for SIM cards which have an activation expiry date of 20/02/2019
|7||500mb 4G LTE Data Per Day (resets every 24 hours)||$19.95|
|14||500mb 4G LTE Data Per Day (resets every 24 hours)||$29.95|
|21||500mb 4G LTE Data Per Day (resets every 24 hours)||$39.95|