expired Amazon Australia 10% Double Cashback (Uncapped, Starts 9PM AEST, Ends Midnight AEST) @ Cashrewards
Hi all. As a prelude to our upcoming 5th birthday celebrations in May, we've doubled Amazon Australia Cashback to 10% uncapped (up from 5%) from 9PM to midnight AEST tonight. I've also included some handy links below that may be helpful for some.
Please note that from midnight, Amazon AU via Cashrewards moves to a tiered rate system. What this means is that Apparel, Shoes, Handbags, Jewellery and Watches will all be at 10% Cashback, while everything else is 5%. This gives us greater flexibility to promote certain categories going forward. We hope you enjoy the change, and thank you as always for your support.
A few handy Amazon links:
A few handy Cashrewards links:
Amazon Cashback terms:
- IMPORTANT: Items must only be added to your Amazon cart after clicking from Cashrewards. Ensure your Amazon cart is empty before clicking from Cashrewards, as items added prior to clicking will not earn Cashback.
- You must return and click through from Cashrewards to Amazon every time you make a new transaction/purchase.
- Purchases made via the Amazon App are ineligible for Cashback.
- Purchases paid partially or in full with gift cards or Amazon credit are ineligible for Cashback.
- Gift Cards, Vouchers, Charity, Non-Profit items, and Amazon Prime memberships are ineligible for Cashback.
- Use of coupon codes not listed on Cashrewards may invalidate Cashback.
- Multiple items purchased in a single transaction will report into your Cashrewards account on a per item basis on their individual shipping dates.
- Orders will be tracked & processed automatically into your Cashrewards account as pending within 4 days of purchase.
- Cashback is paid on eligible purchases, excluding shipping/delivery, taxes and GST.
- Pre-orders are eligible for Cashback only if the item is scheduled to be shipped within 60 days of purchase.