Just in time for Vivid!
Save the offer to your eligible Card, pay your fare by tapping your Card on the Opal reader, when you travel on Sydney Trains, Ferries or Light Rail by 16/06/2019 to receive 30% credit each time. Limited to 30,000 Cards and $15 per Card. Exclusions apply
- You can use your Card, or mobile wallet enabled device ("device"), to make contactless payments on the following Transport for NSW services:
NSW TrainLink Intercity Opal rail services
Sydney Ferries (excluding private ferry, fast ferry and Newcastle Ferries services)
- You must tap your Card or device on an Opal reader at the beginning and end of each trip, and both taps must be made using the same Card or device to which the offer is saved. If you begin your journey by tapping your Card, you must not end your journey by tapping your device or you will be charged a default fare.
- You are not required to tap your Card or device on an Opal reader at the end of a trip on Sydney Ferries route F1.
- Your Card or device can only be used to pay for one fare per trip, and the fare you will be charged is the same as a standard peak Adult Opal fare for the same trip. Opal daily, weekly and Sunday travel caps are also applied, however other Opal benefits (including, but not limited to, off-peak train fare discounts and weekly travel rewards) are not available with contactless payments. If your Card or device is not accepted for payment by the Opal reader, you must tap on using an Opal card or Opal single trip ticket in order to travel. Any payments made for Opal single trip tickets or to top up an Opal card are not eligible for the offer.
- Offer is limited to $15 credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, in-person at Sydney Trains, Ferries & Light Rail. Offer valid at Australian locations only. Excludes online purchases.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.